ElsonWong-DarkspeedsElsonWong-Darkspeeds

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 53 Fans

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

What can I say? Metal Gear Awesome to the MAX!!!

Dude this has got to be the best fan-made Metal Gear Solid flashes of all time. I've written my feedback on DeviantArt and would like to compliment further on Newgrounds. Keep up the truly awesome work. *thumbs up* I love the ingenius work of this, can't help laugh to the point I almost choked or shed tears... It's that good. =' )

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Beautiful work...! = ) Truly extreme...!

Wow... I've never seen a Sonic animation at a whole new level. I've learnt so much after joining newgrounds a day ago. I've been drawing Sonic styled fan-art for almost 3 years and now I'm planning to consider working on animations to expand my drawing abilities to portray Sonic to many dedicated fans.

This animation truly shows how much effort you put into it, it sure would have taken nearly a year to do this alone. You've taken me for a ride through how you mastered the use of gradients (one that I'm quite interesting in learning). At the moment I just want to keep my animations simple and for humour purposes.

As I get better at flash I plan to do something like what you did there Luis Salguero. I thank you for the inspiration and thank you for sharing those kind and encouraging words of wisdom at your profile page. I'd love to be able to make something this great in future. ^_~ *thumbs up*

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Very clever! XXD

I can't believe how smooth the animation was in this!!! I love how you got Shadow and Rouge interacting with each other on the stereo...! And the follow-up was icing to the cake man... Brilliant and hilarious idea. The animation and timing was fantastic too BigNasty4Life.

Keep up the awesome work! = )